We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You checked yours conditioner domestic? For greater system efficiency, it is always advisable to periodically clean the air filters. Here's how to clean the air conditioner without the help of a technician.
Cleaning the air conditioner, when to do it
To clean the air conditioner you need a few precautions which are essential to improve the quality of life: headaches and nausea will be avoided and greater system efficiency as well as less energy waste.
In short, ours conditioner it must be able to filter dust and bacteria in order to make the environment more comfortable from all points of view. To ensure this, it is therefore necessary to clean the air of all those suspended particles that can cause us annoyance: smog, pollen and dust, are largely collected by the filters of the air conditioner that holds them.
For this reason the air conditioners must be subjected to periodic maintenance. Cleaning of filters and dispensers must be done before the system is reactivated. If the air conditioner is used frequently, it would be advisable to clean it monthly.
Cleaning the air conditioner, procedure
To wash the filters you need a few simple operations that can easily be done without the help of a technician. Here's how to proceed:
- Identify and pull the filter with the help of the instructions given in the instruction booklet: generally the filters are interlocking
- Once the filter has been removed, place it in a basin with boiled water, neutral soap and vinegar, then leave it for at least thirty minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly with water
- Dry the filter meticulously: you can dry it in the sun making sure it does not get dirty. The ideal would be to dry it with an air compressor
- Reassemble the filter and then proceed with cleaning all the ducts and emission vents.
- Turn on the air conditioner and make sure it is fully functional
Useful information: if the air conditioner shows rust it is advisable to replace the system.